The "Service Data" area of our website was originally designed for our service technicians. The "Service Data" data base contains information to aid in the care and maintenance and safety of APE equipment. Equipment managers are encouraged to download this information. If you have some information you would like to see on our site then please let us know. Webmaster
Regarding Adobe PDF files: a few PDF files that are available here make use of newer Adobe Acrobat features. If you are having any problems with these files, please make sure you are using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, available here.
- Up to date information regarding important safety concerns and issues.
- APE product warranties.
- Mounting power units on cranes, Quick disconnect Data, Hydraulic Schematics, Power unit checklist
- Equations and math conversions used in the deep foundation industry
- Common terms used in the deep foundation industry
- Manuals for all types of pile driving equipment. Send us your manual and we will put it into our collection.
- Forms and data sheets for WEAP, Selecting APE vibro using the standard penetratin test, amplitude equation formula (metric and non-metric) APE Employee accident report, diesel hammer lubrication instructions, Two stage suppressor notice to crane operators, Junttan daily checklist, diesel checklist, vibro checklist, power unit checklist
VIBRATORY PILE DRIVER/EXTRACTORS
- Data on quick disconnects, amplitude equations, Refusal Criteria for Vibros,. Operating expenses, Gearbox checklist, Vibro check list, Start up procedures, clamp attachment bolt patterns, Tandem 400 mounting plate, 11 foot quad clamp beam, Quad small beam layout, Clamp attachment bolt patterns
HOW TO CALCULATE THE WEIGHT OF PILES
- Calculating for concrete piles, wood piles, H-piles, pipe piles, etc.
- Drawings and layout of each APE clamp along with weights and other dimensions. Cylinder vs. Gripping Force
- Wick drain schematic, APE wick drain power unit schematic sold to Higgerson Buchanan
EXCAVATOR DIMENSIONS NEEDED FOR APE EQUIPMENT
DIESEL HAMMERS (BIO-DIESEL HAMMERS)
- Energy of diesel hammer by fuel pump setting, refusal criteria for diesel and APE hydraulic impact hammers, Diesel hammer hand throttle pump, trip rest warning, blow out plug warning, danger while running label, lubrication chart, diesel hammer checklist, diesel hammer screw torque specifications
- Refusal Criteria
JUNTTAN HYDRAULIC IMPACT HAMMERS
- Junttan daily checklist, Junttan sound chart, Junttan energy measurement system
- APE quick disconnect data, APE grout swivel data
- APE regulations regarding jaw wear
LEADS, SPOTTERS, BOOM TIP CONNECTORS, ROOSTER SHEAVES
- Flying lead system, Delcon Sevices: Engineering of APE 32 inch leads, APE/Richardson 8 by 26 and 8 by 32 inch leads, APE pile driving leads checklist, APE lead dimensions, J&M box leads, Offshore lead/bottom Drive
FUEL CONTAMINATION PREVENTION CHECK LIST
- Material safety and Data sheets on everything APE uses
- Form used by our service technicians